Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My cousin could kick your ass.

We just returned from a trip to Philadelphia where we spent a long weekend visiting my extended family.  And what a trip my family is.  In particular, I would like to tell you about my cousin Sammy.  Some of you have already heard stories of my cousin Sammy.  Some of you have met my cousin Sammy.  This blog is not about those stories.  All you need to know about Sammy is that she could kick your ass.  She could kick your ass all the way to Denver.  I believe Denver is far enough away to demonstrate just the kind of ass-kicking she could deliver.  Apologies to any readers in Denver. 



Back to ass-kicking cousins: This blog will be short, in that I want you to spend a few moments watching the video I'm including.  For any of you (or "yous" as we say in Philly) that have heard of/met Sammy, you will have no doubt believing that she is just insane enough to "embrace the fall" as she so eloquently explained her art.  She is insanely tough and insanely talented, but mostly she might just be plain ol' insane.  She is the one in the pink shorts with the yellow top.

Sammy, if you somehow read this post, know that I love you and can't wait to see this show live!

No comments:

Post a Comment