Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

WARNING.  THIS BLOG CONTAINS IMAGES THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS.  VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.  SERIOUSLY, YOU MIGHT THROW UP.  POOP. NO, YOU WON'T THROW UP POOP.  JUST THROW UP THROW UP.

I am serious.  If you have a weak disposition, or are sensitive to eewy things, do not read on.  What you will see will give you nightmares.  Or maybe just some weird dreams.

And with those strenuous warnings, without further ado, scroll down to see my herniated disc.
















Harold the Hernia


It is big.  The spinal column, I've been told, is only about 1" in diameter.  My hernia was bigger.  Now it is bigger sitting on some table somewhere.  The doctor wouldn't let me take Hernia Harold home.  I planned to give him a home in a jar with googly eyes glued on.  Maybe some hair too.  Like a teratoma. Although I couldn't bring him home, I sure am glad Hernia Harold has found a new place to live.  All I can say is that he'd better not come back. Bitch ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment