Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hear-Ye, Hear-Ye

So it's been a while.  Yeah yeah.  I know.  How have you survived without my unique perspective on things that I occasionally post on the internet? In any event, Thanksgiving has come and gone, as has Christmas and New Year's...and some other holidays that I don't celebrate.  So for all of the holidays come and gone without a greeting from me, "Happy __(insert holiday of choice)___"  and "I hope it was amazing!"  There. I feel better. 

Now for some news.  If you aren't my facebook friend or recipient of my family Christmas card, then you might not know.  I am having a second baby.  This baby is due July 21! The Bryant household (and the family members related thereto) is very excited for Elise to be a big sister. I cannot wait to share our house and our hearts with another perfect little baby.  See what I did there? You now know that Elise is perfect.  She even gets straight A's and is in Mensa.  Ok.  Both of those things are lies.  But if Mensa took babies, I am sure she would be in.  She says "meow" when she sees a cat! How genius is that??!! 

I would like to blame my pregnancy and extreme morning sickness to my lackluster blog attendance.  This second go-round seems to be a lot harder than the first.  I am more tired, more sick and generally more ugh.  I am almost at 12 weeks now and hopefully that means things will get easier from here on out.  At least until the baby decides to leave my body.  Because that part will not be easy.  I am again opting for the same midwife practice, INTOWN MIDWIFERY, and plan on doing a natural childbirth.  It was an awesome experience to have Elise that way and if you want information, please please please contact me.  I love talking about it.

I do have a lot to talk about but this post will just drag on and on if I say everything now.  So stay tuned. I promise to try to blog more regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment