Saturday, August 27, 2011

They come in peach.

What comes in peach?

Sure, there are things you eat and drink. Pie.  Cobbler. Tarts.  Kool-Aid and FlavorAid.  Jolly Ranchers.  Tea.

How about things you play with? Yup.  Crayons. Paint. A picture of a peach.
Cosmetics? You bet.  Lip Smackers.  A nice blast from the past, eh ladies? Blush.  Lipstick.

I expect to hear about peach-flavored things. I enjoy coloring with the peach crayon.  I am not suprised when my lip gloss shines in a pleasant peach.  Peaches are good.  I could eat a peach for hours.

But the other day, I was watching tv and a commercial aired.  I thought, for sure, that it had to be a Saturday Night Live sketch.  Seriously.  But it was not. 

Guess what you can get in pretty, passionate peach?  You might want to sit down for this exciting announcement. 

Depends. 

No.  Not as in "it depends."  Just Depends.  Now in peach, for when you can't hold your bladder but still want to look good. I guess there was a demand for something other than "dress whites." 

Get your free sample here.  You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment