Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My brother has a tv show.

Yes.  My brother and his buddies wrote, produced and acted in a show that got picked up by Dish Network.  I am very proud of him.  The show is called Cabbagetown and is on the SkyCity channel at Dish. It is a comedy sketch show and it will probably offend a lot of people, but I think it is pretty darn funny.  If it helps anyone get over their offendedness (which is a word I think I just made up), the network that picked up the show is called SimplyMe and it is a minority programming network.  So, without further ado, here is the link to my brother's television debut.  If you are easily offended, don't watch it.  Consider yourself warned. http://www.dishonline.com/shows/357214-sky_city_tv/videos/889857-cabbagetown.

Ok, not his "debut" as an actor, anyway.  He has been in a made-for-tv movie or two as a paid extra.  As have my mom and sister.  My mom was in a scene in "Life as We know It". She was in a scene that was supposed to be Texas or something but it was actually shot while my mom was walking down a street in Atlanta and they digitally added a Texas background.  You can just see her curly hair glowing in the sun.  You have to look close or you miss her! My sister was in "Lottery Ticket" and something else...but I can't remember it right now.  She has also been modeling with Elite/Factor models and has done spots for Intimacy, Macy's and was on tv and in the AJC recently.  I have a very talented family!!

Update: Apparently my sister is also featured on a recent mailer for Intimacy! If you get notices from them, look for my sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment